Little pumpkin turned 3 months on April 8th.. I'm a little late on posting but of course wanted to document it still.. I LOVE looking back on Bryns month to month posts. You are starting to put some meat on your skinny little bones, not a ton by any means, but I defiantly think your starting to get your sisters body build.. You smile NON stop and I love every minute of it.. Your dimples are AMAZING!! You love your sister so dang but and vise a versa.. Seeing you two interact right now just melts my heart, I can't even wait for when you two are a tad older and can play toys together!! I love how close you guys are in age and I wouldn't change it for anything!!
-We switched you to similac sensitive and your doing amazing on it.. 4-5 oz every 2.5-3 hrs.
-Your sleeping anywhere from 4-9 hrs straight then you drink a bottle and back to sleep for another 3-5 hrs.. You had a couple nights you slept 9 hrs straight and I got sooo excited, but you lately have been averaging 6 straight. Not to bad.. We just moved you to your crib :(( bittersweet for mommy.. You did amazing last night , we'll see how tonight goes for night number 2.
-your still in size 1 diapers and probably will be for a couple more months.
- your wearing 3 month tops and 0-3 month bottoms
- you talk all day and yell at everyone with that sassy little tude!!
- you have found a love for your play mat, you've been grabbing for the toys and playing with the,. So fun!!
- your the best shopping partner ever! You sit so quietly and just smile at me the whole time :)
- you are constantly sucking on your whole fist! Not just fingers the whole thing
- on the home scale you weigh 11 lbs 5 oz.
We love you sweet little monkey butt!! Stop growing up so dang fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
She is adorable. That pic of her standing barely looks like her. She is a tiny little girl still.
Post a Comment