Monday, October 15, 2012

27 wks.. 91 days to go

We've made it to the last trimester and I'm sooo happy about this!! I've definatly been feeling more and more pregnant every day and ready for our sweet little bry to arrive!! I go in tommorrow for my lovely
Glucose test tommorrow, hoping for good results like I had with bryn..


How far along. 27 wks
Weight Gain? haven't weighed my self at all this week.. a little nervous to be honest.. going to the Dr's tommorrow so we shall see...

Sleep: I have finally ran out of my unisom and haven't really wanted to go get any ( to lazy i guess ) but i have been pretty dang exhausted every night so i don't take wayyy long before falling asleep

Best moment this week: Picking out fun little accessories for little Bry, and reaching the third trimester today.. =))

Movement: she moves like CRAZY at night.. it makes me sooo nervous for when she arrives, she moves during the day but NOTHING like she does at night.

Food cravings: Dr pepper again.. =) just love it

Anything making you queasy or sick. Home cooked meals

Gender:PiNk PiNk

Labor Signs: Nope.. crazy to think in 10 short weeks we will be praying for labor signs =))

Symptoms. back pain like a crazy women!!

Looking forward to.. glucose test tommorrow. excited to get it over with!! FINGERS CROSSED FOR GOOD RESULTS!!!

No comments: