Tuesday, July 10, 2012

13 wks

Well I guess i will finally start my weekly surverys.. I have been told SOOOO many due dates i feel like i don't even know when i'm due. haha.. the last 2 u/s measured baby at 01/15/13 so i might have to have one more on july 18th to get the final due date.. Being pregnant with your second is SOOOO different then your first.. With Brynlee it was seriously ALL i thought about all day everyday, of course i'm estatic and cannot wait,but with a 18 month you don't really have a minute to think of anything but what she wants/ is doing. So in other words it's going by pretty fast . I can't beleive in 12 short days i get to find out what this little pumpkin is.. I seriously cannot wait.. It's hard not being able to start cleaning out the babies room and getting it all primed and ready to do PiNk or BlUe. haha.. but with me working from home i have to have the office in there and tidy until the office downstairs is finished, so i'm hoping and praying that by 25 wks ATLEAST the office will be done and we can start painting and getting the babies room all cleaned out. Brynlee has been obsessed with coming up to me lifting up my shirt and kissing my belly, it seriously melts my heart! She's going to be the best big sister!! I Cannot believe she is 18 Months this month and the baby is due in 6 months =) awww sooo crazy..

  • How far along: 13 wks

  •  How Big: size of a peach .. awww getting so big =)

  •  Weight Gain: i've gained 5 pds from the day i found out i was prego and 0 from my first dr's appt

  •  Maternity Clothes: Yes i have some maternity pants and dresses i like to wear. I get mad love handles when i get prego, it's weird i like grow wide instead of out.

  •  Sleep: I have the worst night time insomnia, i could nap all day long, but once bedtime comes around my mind doesn't turn off

  •  Best Moment this Week: Getting our gender reveal invites and scheduling our appt

  •  Food Cravings: Dr. pepper ,chicken tortilla soup and french fries
 
  •   Food dislikes: I'm not loving food to much lately! mostly chicken freaks me out
  •  Gender: 11 more days.. =)

  •  Movement: nothing yet.. I'm hoping i feel this baby sooner then i did with brynlee,one because it's my second and two because they move like CRAZY for all there u/s lately

  •  What I miss: my energy.. hopefully since i'm getting out of the first tri it starts coming back.. it's hard being prego with an 18 month old

  •  Belly Button: Still the same..

  •  What I am looking forward to: our appt on the 18 and our gender reveal on the 21st =)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

1. cute shirt!
2. your so lucky to work from home!
3. do you have names picked out yet?

Vanessa said...

:) thanks girl.. Yes I'm very lucky to work from home.. Hoping I never have to go back in :) ha .. When I was prego with bryn we had her name for a girl then we chose Brighton for a boy, we're still liking it.. But we haven't thought of other girl names really , we kinda like rylee but not set in stone yet :)

Jessie said...

Super cute Ness!!! I am so happy for you!