Wednesday, May 30, 2012
MoMmA's GiRl...
Bryn has been attached to my hip lately, and honestly i'm LOVING every minute of it.. Everywhere i go, she is right behind me.. If she realize's i have left the room she panicks alittle and takes off running to find me.. Lately when i leave she just starts bawling and runs to me and wraps her sweet little arms around my neck and just cuddles me.. It breaks my heart, but is so dang cute!! When she wakes up from naps she just wants to cuddle in my arms, if i'm cleaning she's right there helping, if i'm doing laundry, she's in the basket or throwing the clothes around the room.. She's definatly my little sidekick.. I love her more then words can ever express and i'm so extremely lucky to have my little girl!! Its so fun doing girl stuff together, this weekend we had some alone time just us girls and we painted our toe nails, brushed each others hair, put make up on and watched mickey mouse playhouse while eating oreo shakes.. I loved every minute of it and i think she did too =) I love her more then anything in this world and cannot wait to see her be a big sister to her new baby..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute enjoy that together time!!
I love this can't wait for my baby girl to be my side kick!
Post a Comment