Thursday, May 17, 2012

2nd MoThEr's DaY...

I got to celebrate my 2nd Mother's Day this year.. I love being a mommy SOOO much.. It is truely the biggest blessing being Bryn's mom! We got to go up to the Knolls to ride 4 wheeler's with my whole family and the gillespie's. It was alot of fun and perfect weather.. Right when we got there i took gagey on a ride and tipped the 4 wheeler.. He was so mad at me and wouldn't ride with me anymore.. =( so i decided i'd better be safe and just take bryn for a ride around in the parking lot. haha She loved riding around and said "weeeee" the whole ride!! The kids loved playing in the sand and just being able to run around. i loved laying in the nice warm sun!! Later that afternoon we went to bradon's grandma's to celebrate mother's day with his family. We had a yummy bbq and just mingled. Daddy and Bryn got me a sweet new coffee maker so i can have coffee every morning now , since my new schedule is 4:30 am 12:30 .. EEeeekkk so EArLy!! They also got me a Spa day, it came with an hour facial,hour massage and a pedicure.. Awww that is gonna be AmAzInG!! I sure do love my little family and cannot wait for our future.. I love being a mommy!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Nice so exciting:) Love you!!!

Shirley said...

Cute pic of you and Brynlee!