Sunday, April 1, 2012

Becoming a mommy!!

I'm laying here in bed wide awake while my two biggest blessings snore away.. And I can't stop but think how extremely lucky I am.. I was blessed to marry by high school sweet heart who I fall more and more in love with by the second.. And I was given the most amazing beautiful little daughter that I could ever dream of!! I am so lucky to be where I am right now.. Being a mommy was always one of my biggest dreams and now that I am a mommy it's everything I imagined and more.. Everytime I think about bryn I can't help but be so proud and just want to hug an kiss her.. I CANNOT wait to have another.. And watch bryn become the most helpful big sister ever.. I have 3 close friends having babies by sept of this year and I absolute cannot wait. I love that brynlee will have friends
Just a little younger then her to play with now.. So in other words , while I lie here wide awake, I'm feeling extra extra thankful for everything and everyone in my life!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

So cute!!!!

Kim said...

When you say your two favorite people snoring away you mean brynlee and Bello right!!!:) Love your post , nice job and informative. Thanks!!!