
I swear i started planning brynlee's first birthday party the day she was born.. I was so excited to plan something so special for my little princess. I have always called bryn my little bug and i just love the colors red and black, so what better theme to have then "lady bugs".. We had the party at bradon's parents house cause it's ALOT bigger then ours and easier to fit all the people invited. Everything turned out just perfect.. It was a little hectic at first cause we had to leave our house pretty early to go to bradon's grandma's up in american fork to get tables and we had to borrow my dads truck which wouldn't start that FrEeZiNg cold morning.. So we we're outside jump starting his truck at like 8 in the morning.. haha oh the joys.. I swear i felt like i forgot EvErYtHiNg at home , i had to keep calling my poor mom to bring/pick things up for me.. I forgot my dang camera ( go figure) so i had to get pictures from everyone that was there. Thanks everyone else for being prepared =) haha..
We had a GrEAt turnout and Brynlee was so excited to see all her friends and just play!
I ordered this cute lady bug set off etsy and had to cut all the papers out, thanks to my mom i didn't go to insane.. and also thanks to lisa for helping me print them all off and she watched brynlee so i didn't go insane =) they turned out sooo cute i was definatly happy with the turnout






Brynlee made the PeRfEcT little lady bug.. I loved her outfit and it was absoluty PERFECT!!!

We got her these adorable diaper bloomers for her cake smash so she didn't get her cute outfit dirty =)

she loved opening up all her presents and got extra spoiled like always.




We had shirley's friend Kim make her a lady bug smash cake and it turned out ADORABLE!! I didn't want her to smash it cause it was so dang cute!!









Brynlee had a great day and had so much fun with everyone that came to be with her on her special day! she got her sucker and her uncle landon pushed her around in a stroller. haha what a day =)

We love you brynlee jo!

2 comments:
Sounds like it ended up being a good day. Oh by the way decorations were super cute!
So nice, it turned out so good, all your planning paid off!! She is the cutest bug in town...xoxox
Post a Comment