Brynlee is One month today and it has gone by so extremely fast!! She is such a blessing to Bradon and I, and is truely such a good baby!! She has already grown SO much and starting a little bit of a schedule .. ( well for the last 5 days ) hopefully it contiues...
-Baby girl is an AMAZING eater!! She has no problem eating and will never refuse.. Ha ha.. We'll see what she's weighing next month at her dr's visit, but i did the weigh myself then hold her and she was 9.5.. WOOOWWW =) SO CUTE!
- She loves her carseat, i don't know if she likes the confind space or what but you put her in it and she's out sleeping or 100% content.. I went to babies r us to see if they had something i could put in her crib to make her feel more confind and they had a thing call a nap nanny that pretty much mimicks a carseat but is made of foam, i wanted it SOOO bad but i couldn't jusify 135.00 dollars.. YUCK!!!
- Sleeping.... Well we have our good and our bad days.. I can honestly say she's really good for being soo young..the first week and a half she did very good and i was so shocked.. she would sleep for 4 hours wake up and go right back to bed for 4.. it was so nice.. Then she went to sleep for 2 hours wake up and want to stay up for another 2 hours eat again then go to bed, to say the least i was just a tad bit tired but kept a smile on my face =) Now she is rotating the 2 hour at a time with 5 hours at a time.. I like the 5's ALOT.. We bath her every other night and we've noticed the nights we bath her and lather her in the Johnson and Johnson bedtime lotion and soap she sleeps the 5 hours... So we're gonna bath her again tonight and see what happens... Fingers crossed =)
- She is getting her own little looks to her now, not so much the "newborn" look anymore.. She smiles ( gas smiles i'm sure ) =) and loves laying on her daddies chest.. She likes to hangout with mom and dad at night and fights going to bed till we go to bed, tv off lights out before she even budges =)
- She's an AmAZiNg napper. She will sleep anywhere.. She loves to sleep/hangout on her diaper changer table.. She falls alseep on it alot.. So cute =) she naps anywhere from 1-5 hours.. Our pediatrician told us to start waking her up every 3 hrs to make sure she doesn't get her nights and days mixed up.. She sleeps through pretty much any noise, she's been to lots of wrestling matches, arcades with screaming kids and just everyday chaos, but that sure doesn't wake our sleeping beauty!!
Brynlee you are SO loved your family and friends are fighting over who gets to watch you next and beg mommy and daddy to go out so they can have you!! You light up the room and can turn mommies day around in one second!! I can't wait to watch you grow!! I never knew how much you could love someone until i met you!! You make having a baby easy!! I love you more then you will ever know and i hope you always feel it!! MuAh MuAh!!

3 comments:
Ahh so cute and precious, she is growing everyday and is so so cute. She is definantly loved!!!
What a sweet post about her! I love the feeling I get when reading it. You are so lucky to have a beautiful baby!
Man she is the cutest little girl ever! I love her tons! I love watching you be a mom! xox
Post a Comment