Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DaY 27,28,29 and 30



Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?

i'm gonna throw these all in at one time since i pretty much SUCKED at updating on this challenge.. it was fun the first couple of days, but then it just got way to hard.. and kinda weird ackward questions...


DaY 27..
I started the 30 day challenge cause it LOOKED like fun.. SuRpRiSe.. it was more of a pain in the bum!

DaY 28..

Last year..


This year..


How i have changed since last year..
I'm PrEgNaNt
hahah yahoo

DaY 29....

How i've changed in the last month..
See these are the weird questions i'm talking about.. i really don't know how i've changed within the month..

DaY 30...

I'm a respectful VERY giving person.. I sometimes over think things, that then drives me crazy.. I love my family more then anyone could ever imagine.. I truely believe you get what you want in life by how hard you work.. I get overly excited for people when big things happen and am always spending money on them.. Its bad... And one last thing.... I have a hard time being around LAZY people and hearing how there life is soo hard and how things never go there way, i would like to voice my opionion and tell them a little something something.. =)

That's me
Vanessa Ann Fredrickson..

There ya have it...The lovely fun amazing 30 day challenge is COMPLETE....
YAHOO!!!

No comments: