So about 3 weeks ago bradon decided he wanted to purchase his own huka... So what do we do that night, me mike and bradon head to house of huka and purchase his own huka.. haha... I have always sucked at the whole blowing smoke thing and would always inhale it which your not suppose to do, so i wasn't so thrilled with getting one... Well the boys all came over and smoked there little hearts out ( its only 5% tobacco, the rest isn't bad ) and were up all night and i finally went to bed cause i was smoked out... Well this last weekend we called up a bunch of friends to come over and play with our new toy... I learned how to make some cool tricks so i am liking it a little more. he he =) but other then that we had a VERY very fun night and were up till about 3:30 that night after a fun trip to village inn.. I sure love my friends.. oh and that HUKA thing as lisa would call it. hahaha
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Huka....
So about 3 weeks ago bradon decided he wanted to purchase his own huka... So what do we do that night, me mike and bradon head to house of huka and purchase his own huka.. haha... I have always sucked at the whole blowing smoke thing and would always inhale it which your not suppose to do, so i wasn't so thrilled with getting one... Well the boys all came over and smoked there little hearts out ( its only 5% tobacco, the rest isn't bad ) and were up all night and i finally went to bed cause i was smoked out... Well this last weekend we called up a bunch of friends to come over and play with our new toy... I learned how to make some cool tricks so i am liking it a little more. he he =) but other then that we had a VERY very fun night and were up till about 3:30 that night after a fun trip to village inn.. I sure love my friends.. oh and that HUKA thing as lisa would call it. hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh so I heard this rumor that your niece knows a few things about that huka thing too! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment