Wow, I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week!! I LOVE this time of year, i seriously love everything about it. ( minus the snow ) Thanksgiving and Christmas has always been amazing with my family! My parents give us so much to be thankful for.. I couldn't be any luckier, i have amazing parents, 2 amazing sisters that i am so close with and i am so extremly lucky for that, 2 amazing brother in laws , the most adorable sweetest niece and most handsome little nephew, and most of all the most amazing loving caring husband ever!! I still get butterflies to this day when i look at bradon, or even think about our marriage!! Its seriously like living a fairy tale!! We have SOOO much for our age, we know that if we put our mind to it we can accomplish anything we want in life!! If you know bradon you know how sweet and caring he is!! He'd do anything for anyone!! He is such a hard worker from at work to helping at home!! He just got promoted to a higher postion at our work and i am so proud of him!! He got the job over people that were there longer then him and had the training they required already.. I'm so proud of him and thankful for him!!
My parents are probably the most amazing parents you'll ever meet!! They have done so much for me and Bradon!! I can't even start to tell you what they have done! They have the biggest hearts and truely put there kids first!! I consider them both my best friends and i know they would go to the end of the world for me!! They gave me my fairy tale wedding that i always dreamed of, put me through college, got me my first "2" ( spoiled ) cars and helped us get our first house!! I can truely say they have ALWAYS been here for me!!


No comments:
Post a Comment